Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.iguanaworks.net.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you contact us via our Support Ticket System, we collect your e-mail address and the content of your support ticket and all subsequent correspondence. Additionally for security purposes, we retain the time of the submission and the IP address that was used.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We accept payments directly through credit card, or via PayPal or via Bitcoin / Altcoin. In all cases, we only pass the minimum information to the payment processor to handle the payment (credit card number, order number, name, etc). We do not store any payment information.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
Who we share your data with
We use Google Analytics solely for internal use to assess our web site. No one besides out analytics provider has access to this data. We do not have any 3rd party store of have access to usernames, e-mail address addresses, or any other identifying information.
How long we retain your data
Analytics data is retained as long as Google Analytics maintains the data. The only other data we store is related to orders (order number, items ordered, e-mail address, payment method, etc). This information, because it is linked to our book keeping, we keep indefinitely.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.